Mardi Himal trek is a hidden gem of Annapurna trekking area that goes up to Mardi Himal base Camp. This trek is an ideal choice for those of us who are looking for an ‘off the beaten path’ trekking experience in the quieter parts of the Annapurna region of Nepal. It is the lowest and perhaps the least visited of the trekking peaks in Nepal. The Mardi Himal Trek is a great option if you are looking for a shorter trek.
Mardi Himal trek offers wilderness, incredible eye-level close view of Mardi Himal, Annapurna ranges, Himchuli peak, Machhapuchare (Fish Tail), rewarding cultural of local indigeneous people, diversity landscapes. Autumn and spring are the best season to trek.
Mardi Himal Trek is an amazing journey in the serenity of coveted Annapurna region. It is fair enough to claim that all the trekking routes in the Annapurna region are already mapped and walked by thousands and thousands of trekkers from all over the world.
Mardi himal trekking is a recent addition in the list of Annapurna’s magnificence, it remains off-the-beaten for now. The Mardi Himal Trail was officially inaugurated in the year 2012. In the last couple of years, the trails have been increasingly annual number of trekkers.
The splendid blend of scenery, cultural and natural riches have remained unadulterated so far.
- Trek through blooming rhododendron forests (in March-April)
- Enjoy a relatively easy trek that many visitors overlook
- Immerse yourself in Nepali culture with a local homestay in the hills
- Relish the splendid views of Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, and Mardi Himal
- Encounter authentic Pun and Gurung tribal villages throughout journey