The Everest High Three Pass trek will take you to high altitudes and includes the crossing of the Renjo La pass (5360m), Cho-La pass (5420m), Kongma-La Pass,(5535m) as well as Mt. Gokyo Ri (5,360m), and Mt.Kalapathar (5,545m) and Everest Base Camp (5,364m). The absolutely incredible landscape and panoramic views during the trek are unbelievable.
The Everest Three Passes Trek is the ultimate trek for those seeking the hardest way to trek the Everest Region. But with the right physical preparation and psychological determination, it can actually be a highly meditative experience in which you actually get away from the crowds and fully immerse yourself in the mountains.
You also get to see the entirety of Everest Region in one single trek from all angles, from the bustling route leading to Everest Base Camp, to the quaintly charming Gokyo Valley, to the downright rustic Thame valley.
- The three pass trek is the ultimate Everest experience.
- Amazing view of the world's highest mountain.
- Cross the three challenging 5,000mm passes of Renjo La, Cho La, and Kongma La.
- Witness the culture and lifestyle of the Buddhist Sherpa people and their religious temples.
- Visit many teahouses & lodges of the local people.